There are a lot of racing games on their way, perhaps too many for those of us planning to splash out on a next-gen console soon. So which of them are shaping up to be worthy of your attention? I endured the queues and hardware crashes of the Eurogamer Expo to tear around various racetracks to bring you my impressions of five of the most anticipated racers of the future on both existing and next generation platforms.
Last week I rounded up the developer session videos from Day1 and Day 2 of the Eurogamer Expo, which hopefully gave you a nice afternoon of chilling out and catching up on the inside knowledge of the hottest upcoming games. Want to do it again? Of course you do. Why not add the videos to your ‘Watch Later’ list on YouTube, then enjoy them on your TV via the YouTube app on your PS3 or 360. Well here’s Day 3’s coverage for you:
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (CD Projekt Red)
- Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
- Batman: Arkham Origins (Warner Bros. Montreal)
- PS4 Indie: Resogun (Housemarque)
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes (TT Games)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (EA’s Ghost Games) Continue reading Dev Session Videos From Eurogamer Expo – Day 3