Those classic retro infomercials are back folks. This looks like one of the tutorial videos you’ll be seeing in Fallout 4 come November. In the game, you’ll be upgrading each of your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats. S stands for strength and this handy video tells you why you’ll want to upgrade it if you’re going to survive in the wastelands.
Speaking of Fallout 4, be sure to check out today’s feature article: Are Fallout 4 and Witcher III a turning point for Season Passes? The new trailer can be found below.
- Fallout 4 PC price gets nuked at UK/US site
- Fallout Shelter is out now on Android platforms
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller’s Survival Guide: Prima Official Game Guide from £10.35
- Game changer – Bethesda schooled the industry with Fallout 4’s reveal
- Fallout 4 ditches frame-rate caps on PC
- Fallout 4 confirmed to run at 1080p on everything (PC, Xbox One & PS4)….
- Bethesda E3 Showcase: Roundtable Impressions | “Nothing will beat that this year”
- Fallout 4 is definitely not coming to PS3 & Xbox 360
- Fallout 4 reveal trailer analysis: what can we learn?
- Twitter Reacts to Fallout 4 – “My nerd heart just exploded nerd fluids” vs “graphics from 2008”?
- FALLOUT 4: everything you need to know