Parents, do not let your children see this trailer! There’s no way they’ll not want a piece of Lego Dimensions after seeing this. And how are you going to play it if you have to share with the little blighters?
Today’s trailer gives us the biggest look yet at the story for Lego Dimensions, the new name in the toys-to-life genre that we’re already trading in our Skylanders and Disney Infinity tat for. The mind-boggling mashup of characters and worlds including Batman, Lord of the Rings, Back to the Future and The Wizard of Oz looks like the sort of toybox-inspired fun that’s going to be a blast to play. It’s not going to be cheap, but we’ve hunted down the best deals for preorders if you want to get involved at launch. You’ll save a small fortune compared to an impulse buy on the high street too.
- Lego Dimensions Starter Pack on PS4 – £79.99
- Lego Dimensions Starter Pack on Xbox One – £79.99
- Lego Dimensions Starter Pack on Wii U – £72.99
- Lego Dimensions Starter Pack on PS3 – £72.99
- Lego Dimensions Starter Pack on Xbox 360 – £72.99
Find out why we’re so excited with this article: Lego Dimensions: how the magic of Lego could dethrone Skylanders.