Morning, folks! Here’s a link to some of the larger stories of yesterday for some breakfast reading. Although, we’re beginning to think that DriveClub not being online is starting to become the status quo rather than news. It seems like everyone had a rough day though with delays for our favourite upcoming racer and the latest Hitman movie. I’d clear some hard-drive space on your XO too, as Master Chief seems to have put on a bit of weight.
- Second Hitman movie delayed by six months | With any luck they’ll be able to shave his head properly.
- Project Cars delayed into 2015 | So, it’s all down to DriveClub this Xmas then? Sad times.
- Halo: Master Chief Collection has 20GB Day One Patch | New-gen consoles are getting fat, no?
- PS4 gets 2.0 Update | Now has features we’ve had since the PS3.
- DriveClub online is still borked | I have no idea when I’ll be able to finish this review.
In Case You Missed It…
- F1 2014 Review | Old Model, Missing Parts: Oh dear, not even a podium finish.
- Top Ten | Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Survival Guide: How to (moon)walk the talk.
- Company of Heroes 2 Interview | Mitch Lagran on broadening COH 2’s tactical horizons: The best gets better?